Kill the Plumber 2 Kill the Plumber 2

Game is moderately difficult, a bit on the laggy side, but the music is so frickin' repetitive!

Los Angeles Shark Los Angeles Shark

Decent game, had a blast, but NONE of my medals were awarded.

Shapetastic Shapetastic

Decent game, confusing, love the sound track, what's it called? Gave me a headache >.<

Kwoth responds:

It is an instrumental version of the "Tear Rain" by cYsmix. You can find him on soundcloud and youtube.

One Hundredth One Hundredth

It's a decent game if you like mindless droning and clicking , it'll take forever to get anywhere, if you did get anywhere... There's no reward, it's a clickfest. The music also became very repetitive during the game.

Create Your Own Character's Head Create Your Own Character's Head

Seizure inducing game . No flash warning, constant flashing , no depth , barely any customization options .

The Nodus: Demo The Nodus: Demo

Decent game , but you're better putting this unfinished piece of work in the http://www.newgrounds.com/dump . So yeah , please don't publish your demo here .

The Platform The Platform

Excellent game , but minimum replay value , good going !

Wickamafiz responds:

Thanks!

Tower of the Archmage Tower of the Archmage

I have to give 4.5 stars , it's a very good and unique game , with many magically combos . I hope a sequel that expands and improves on the making of this game is being made at this time . The game is somewhat based on rune-luck at first (having the best runes) until you get decent runes , which makes starting off hard . The game is a overall good experience that I enjoy . But it's a huge downer if you die and lose everything . Anyhow , thanks for the fun mate ! Keep it up !

Gerard Scooter game Gerard Scooter game

I don't like this game , a drunk french guy going to another country !? You mad bro ?! Just kiddin' .

According to a 4 year old , it's a good game ( Weird kid , tho )

Bomber At War 2 Bomber At War 2

I enjoy a good ol' gun fight , and plane fight , mix 'em together and it's like eating a chocolate bar , but this ... This really makes my stinky poop look nice , it combat system is rubbish , It's terrible , not mention that every time you drop a bomb it misses , I didn't bother going on after the first mission due to easy access to money and lack of upgrades , nice try tho ( Extra half star for effort ;) )